ForbiddenX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ForbiddenX

HomeWebClientLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ForbiddenX 718 Client
It's not the same... Emptyby Mosf1415 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:55 am

» Tick Tock for my Favorite Server to be on!
It's not the same... Emptyby Noah Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:03 pm

» Hello ! :P
It's not the same... Emptyby Deeds Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:26 pm

» Server Offling Perminate
It's not the same... Emptyby Noah Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:52 pm

» Hello Everyone!
It's not the same... Emptyby Leon Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 pm

» so hows everyone :D
It's not the same... Emptyby Leon Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:19 pm

ForbiddenX Voting
Forbiddenx Voting!
ForbiddenX Donations
Forbiddenx Donations!
FobiddenX Subscribe Button
Subscribe to me on YouTube

It's not the same...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Medly

It's not the same... Empty
PostSubject: It's not the same...   It's not the same... EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:00 am

Mosf, Idk if this'll get to you, but the server really did get messed up bro. We had it all good. All we needed was some players, but somehow you think its better to move to these useless forums, without a webclient or a working download, not even a glimpse of players roaming around the new completely shitty server, the game is gonna fail if WE don't take action now.

Remember before tdawg, turmoil all these new people came? How it was? DEAD.COMPLETELY DEAD. And even if im not a part of your community anymore, I hate seeing something i worked for go down the drain. The 562 is our last resort to success in the rsps world. But if you wanna roll the dice 99x2, I guess you really don't care about the outcome.

I wanna be part of this community again, but I just can't cause theres nothing here that other servers don't have. And this is an ex-admin, imagine noobs who have no idea of what the fuck is happening.

Don't you even wonder what happend to kinky? turmoil? jackson? alpha omega? all those kids who populated our server? Yea, they just saw what I can see, and what none of the players now seem to realize. The server changed...

-change for the better, never for the worse.

Medly.
Back to top Go down
Mosf1415
Owner
Mosf1415

It's not the same... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's not the same...   It's not the same... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:16 am

Medly wrote:
Mosf, Idk if this'll get to you, but the server really did get messed up bro. We had it all good. All we needed was some players, but somehow you think its better to move to these useless forums, without a webclient or a working download, not even a glimpse of players roaming around the new completely shitty server, the game is gonna fail if WE don't take action now.

Remember before tdawg, turmoil all these new people came? How it was? DEAD.COMPLETELY DEAD. And even if im not a part of your community anymore, I hate seeing something i worked for go down the drain. The 562 is our last resort to success in the rsps world. But if you wanna roll the dice 99x2, I guess you really don't care about the outcome.

I wanna be part of this community again, but I just can't cause theres nothing here that other servers don't have. And this is an ex-admin, imagine noobs who have no idea of what the fuck is happening.

Don't you even wonder what happend to kinky? turmoil? jackson? alpha omega? all those kids who populated our server? Yea, they just saw what I can see, and what none of the players now seem to realize. The server changed...

-change for the better, never for the worse.

Medly.
Lol Medly you can always come back. We told you that from the beginning. Also it is the 562 lol, and the webclient is working and so is the download link lol. Now if you want to host the forums again and shit thats fine by me, but this time i want you to actually get on the server and not just run the forums ok?
Back to top Go down

It's not the same...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForbiddenX :: Main Board :: General Discussion-
Jump to: